take a closer look
- On-trend collections curated by Target Optical stylists
- Hundreds of frames from leading global fashion brands and exclusive collections like Ray-Ban™, Coach™, Vogue™, Oakley™ and Armani Exchange™
- Fresh assortment of frames throughout the year
- Save +5% every day with your REDcard™
- Promotions always include our best lenses
- Accepts most insurance in-store and online
- Free shipping and returns
- Purchase both contact lenses and prescription eyewear in-store and online with top insurance carriers
- Walk-in or schedule comprehensive exams at your neighborhood Target
- Shop however you want, in-store or online — and at TargetOptical.com, you'll fine an even more extensive selection that can be delivered right to your door
- Target Optical is known for a top-ranked enjoyable shopping experience1
- Professional doctors who care – 8 out of 10 patients surveyed2 would recommend a Doctor* at or next to Target Optical to a friend or family member
- Friendly, style-savvy staff who can guide your decisions – 8 out of 10 customers surveyed3 would recommend Target Optical to a friend or family member
what is it?
Pupillary distance measures the space (in millimeters) between the pupils of your eyes.
where can I find it?
On previous eyewear receipts or your prescription. Or measure it yourself with our handy PD ruler.download PD ruler
I have two numbers for my PD...
Don't worry. Some doctors take your distance for each eye. Your just a simple equation away from your pupillary distance.
1.Add the two numbers
The first step is to add the numbers together. We recommend a calculator because no one's perfect.
2.Divide by 2
Once you have the two numbers added together just divide them by 2 and that is you're pupillary distance!
Double check your number and then enter it in the pupillary distance field.