Ray-Ban design meets Meta technology with the first generation of smart glasses that keeps you connected to the moment and your community. Capture photos and videos hands-free while staying immersed in the moment. Share more authentic stories. Listen to your music and calls but stay plugged into the world around you.
Capture hands-free and stay immersed in the moment.
- First-person perspective
- Dual 5MP camera lens for stereoscopic photo depth
- Capture LED signals to others when you take a photo or video
- Auto adjusts to the light for consistently high quality images
- Photos 2592 x 1944px / Video 1184x 1184px at 30 fps
One-touch control, so you never break your rhythm
- Pause a podcast, take a call or record a video with a single touch
- Hyper-responsive thermal sensor touchpad
- Capture button
With Facebook Assistant voice control you can spend more time looking up, instead of down at your phone.
- Use all the features hands-free: capture photos and videos, make calls, send messages, and control what you're listening to.
Just say: “Hey Facebook”
“Take a photo”
“Take a video”
Discrete open-ear speakers allow you to seamlessly switch between taking a call and ordering another coffee. And when clear communication really counts, you’re covered with 360 sound capture.
- 3 microphones capture sound in all directions
- Rich voice and sound transmission for calls and videos
Charge your frames on the go with a portable charging case.
- USB-C charging cable
- Sleek, compact design
- Frame battery: capture and sync up to 30 videos, or up to 500 photos, per full charge
Choose from the iconic Wayfarer, Round and Meteor in a range of colors.
Also available in prescription.
They shift between clear & dark in changing light for day-night use.Discover More
Your smart glasses operating system and content sharing companion, designed to enhance your social storytelling.
- More ways to edit your videos and photos
- Easy sharing to your social channels
- Bluetooth 5.0 for faster file transfer
Try Ray-Ban Stories in-store
Book an appointment (or drop in!) and let our store associates guide you through the complete experience with a dedicated interactive app.find a store
Have questions about Ray-Ban Stories?
Visit our dedicated FAQ
Enjoy your new pair
without paying extra.
what is it?
Pupillary distance measures the space (in millimeters) between the pupils of your eyes.
where can I find it?
On previous eyewear receipts or your prescription. Or measure it yourself with our handy PD ruler.download PD ruler
I have two numbers for my PD...
Don't worry. Some doctors take your distance for each eye. Your just a simple equation away from your pupillary distance.
1.Add the two numbers
The first step is to add the numbers together. We recommend a calculator because no one's perfect.
2.Divide by 2
Once you have the two numbers added together just divide them by 2 and that is you're pupillary distance!
Double check your number and then enter it in the pupillary distance field.
Paying in installments
Want to spread out the cost of your order with Target Optical?
Select ‘Affirm’ or ‘Afterpay‘ as your payment method at checkout
to pay in interest-free installments, with no hidden fees.
With Affirm, make 3 interest-free payments every two weeks with zero hidden fees. Payment options are offered by Affirm, are subject to an eligibility check, and may not be available in all states. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
With Afterpay, make 4 interest-free payments, every two weeks. You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S., and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms. Loans to California residents made or arranged are pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.