Choosing eyewear lenses
Target Optical uses the latest technology and materials to create light, thin prescription eyeglass lenses that minimize glare, maximize scratch-resistance, and keep you focused on the view ahead - and always at a great price.
Polycarbonate eyewear lenses
- Thinner, lighter and more comfortable than plastic prescription eyeglass lenses
- Built in UV protection - even in clear lenses
- **Impact resistant, providing eye safety and durability
- **Lens material of choice for anyone under 18 or concerned about eye safety
No-glare anti-reflective eyewear lenses
- Help provide the best vision possible by cutting down on glare
- Reduction in nighttime halos
- Cosmetically attractive
- Helps reduce overall eyestrain
Progressive eyewear lenses
- Ideal solution for people 40 and over needing help viewing multiple distances
- Better solution for kids needing bifocals
- Unlike bifocals, progressive prescription eyeglass lenses have no lines, providing a more youthful appearance
- Smoother transition between near and far distances
Polarized designer sunglass lenses
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Provides a clearer view by eliminating glare
- Comfortable eyewear lens solution for outdoor activities, especially on the water
- Helps reduce road and vehicle glare
- Automatically adapt from clear indoors to dark outdoors in bright light.
- Quickly and conveniently adjust to changing outdoor light conditions.
- Enhance visual comfort by reducing glare to prevent squinting and eye fatigue.
- Block 100% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Available in gray and brown.
Additional Site Navigation
From classic styles to the latest trends, our wide selection of eyewear at everyday low prices makes it easy for you to find the perfect new look.
We've got the latest trends in fashion sunglasses - and we can even add your prescription to most of our
Buying contacts just got easier with our great prices on popular brands, easy prescription verification and helpful refill reminders.