did you know our eyes can focus on 50 things in a single second?
That's all the more reason to take care of your eyes. Schedule your eye exam right here. It's fast and easy. Annual eye exams not only diagnose vision problems, they also help uncover the warning signs of health issues such as:
- cardiovascular disease
- high blood pressure
what to expect at your exam
Your eye exam will be conducted by an Independent Doctor of Optometry (OD)* who will check:
- overall vision
- color vision and depth perception
- early indicators of potential conditions
- general eye health
After your exam, you'll have a better understanding of your eye health and a recommendation for any new glasses, contact lenses or changes in habits
everyday eye TLC
- Post a note that says "Blink" on your computer as a reminder to look away every 20 minutes.
- Make sure you wear quality sunglasses that block both UVA and UVB rays every day.
- Ear fresh fruits and veggies - including carrots. They have vitamin A, a nutrient your eyes need to function properly.